Tuesday 12 June 2012

Brighter moments

Betty at Hay
Through all the stress and worry of the last few weeks (my mum has been in hospital), one of the brighter moments was taking Betty to a 'Rainbow Magic Fairy Party' at the Hay Festival.  'They are my four favourite words all together' she said excitedly.  She was completely in her element at the party and couldn't stop beaming.

I also got a ticket for Dolly, but she told me: 'I don't want to go to that, I just want to play with mud and grass'.

Another great moment, was going along to watch Tom and his band doing their first and fabulous live gig together.

And last night I randomly stumbled across this: Blogs we love...  - thank you BabyPing!

6 comments:

sadie c said...

sorry your mum has been in hospital, I hope she'll be on the mend soon.

aw, lovely name for the party. Though there is something to be said for mud and grass.

Well done Mr B & his band!
x

Clara said...

What a lovely post!
Rainbow, magic, fairy, party, mud and grass: how perfectly that sums up all the VERY best things for small people! I think they still might be MY favourite things, too...

nappy valley girl said...

Hope your mum is OK now.....Rainbow party sounds very sweet. I would love to go to the Hay festival!

AliBlahBlah said...

Get well soon to your Mum. It's always nice to find that someone's linking to your blog in a positive way (which you deserve!) and not because they've googled something sinister involving young children, marmite and wellies.

The mum of all trades said...

Hope your mum is doing ok now. The rainbow party sounds like great fun, every little girls dream

One Mother Notes said...

You can't beat mud and grass. Just sayin'