Wednesday 27 April 2011

I had a dream (by Betty)

Do you know last night I dreamed of a car-house.  It had lots and lots of stairs in it and all my friends were there too and it was very wobbly.  We drove to the church because everyone was getting married and there was lots and lots of cakes and ice-cream and Jaffa Cakes and biscuits.  And all our Mummys were in the car-house going up the wobbly stairs.  And there were lovely beautiful carpets.  There was an old lady who was really really not very nice and she was so so mean to everyone.  The car-house turned into a train-house and the wheel was right on the top.  Me and my friends went right to the top of the train house and we were just seeing if the Mummys were doing the good driving.  On the train-house we went to the soft play centre. My friends amd I lived at the soft play centre.

Betty Button, aged 4

8 comments:

sadie said...

lovely dream. It's so nice when the remember/make up as they go along their dreams.

We've just got through day one of school. :o( my little girl no longer a baby, instead a school girl. how did that happen?

Think a glass of vino is needed tonight.

xx

Elsie Button said...

Oh wow, first day?! How did it go? Defo some vino is needed!

xx

Iota said...

Beats Martin Luther King Jr.

Elsie Button said...

indeed! x (you know when you look at a word over and over again 'indeed indeed indeed' it looks really odd - i am now questioning whether the word exists at all)

peachy said...

the mummys doing good driving...

Elsie Button said...

Yes,Betty doesn't think much of my driving!

Sparx said...

A train-house? Is she channelling my son in her sleep?

Elsie Button said...

is a 'train-house' a common concept for a four year old then?