Saturday 7 April 2012

Eggcellent

Managing to get over my neurosis about raw egg and food poisoning, Betty and I did some egg blowing this morning. 

Needing more eggs to hang on our Easter tree, I left Betty with pretty paints, sequins, and glitter, to get on with the decorating by herself, while I read OK magazine.

About half an hour later she called me back in - I was not expecting to be presented with this little scene!

From left to right:  A horse, a superhero, a chicken, and a pirate...  And apparently it doesn't end there. She is now making a ship, a nest, a stable and a cave, for them all to live in.

The Easter tree didn't get a look in.

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Lucia said...

Just fantastic.

The mum of all trades said...

They looks really fab! I went for the lazy option with some Tesco craft sets this year.

Claire Toplis said...

These are super. I love crafts like this.

Baby Shower Cupcakes said...

wow that nice, there is also a newest & superb verities of Baby Shower Cupcakes